Thursday, September 4, 2014

When You Love Nicaragua More Than Your Home....

Okay, I love home and all..... But this week we had Zone Conference and we went to the great city of Rivas. So another travel in those lovely microbus. I have gotten used to it. As I looked out the window I was overwhelmed with a love for Nicaragua. It was SO green because it has been raining finally. So pretty. It truly is beautiful here. Everyone should come and get to know it better. I love Gallo pinto, their cheese, pinolillo....everything. Maybe sometimes the people are crazy and totally different than I am used to....but I love them. Hey, I am Nica as well!! Hope your ready to have a Nica part of the family!!! :) 

First of all...Hna. Mejia finished her training!! Wow!! how fast that went by. now we will be leaving at 10:30 everday....so weird for me!!!

This week was a lot better than the last. But we still have NO luck whatsoever finding people. It was funny because in training we had to watch the District 2. And one of the companionships talks about how they are having NO success. I just felt a little more connected with those missionaries this time around wathcing the videos :) We are going to try really hard this week to complete with ALL of the goals of exelence so that we can see some miracles here....because we need it. I feel like we are doing EVERYTHING. But sometimes you just gotta give a little more, right? At times in my mission I have wondered if I have the faith necessary, or if it is just a test of patience and diligence. Whatever it is, we have things to learn!! We hope this week gets better!! 

And just so you know...we had to drop Larry and Angelica. They made our heads swirl and couldn't tell if the Lord was directing us to keep going or drop them. When neither one of them came to church yesterday we knew that was the answer. Maybe later on!! 

So....just pray for us that we can find some new people!!!! And if you want a good machete for yourself read 2 Nephi 28: 7-9. We really have to be obedient right now, because even though God is merciful, he is just as well!! 

I hope you know how much I love you all!! Enjoy your day off!!! Thank you ALL for all your help and support in my mission. I can't thank you enough!!! 

Con muchisimo amor, Hermanita colochita (aka Morey :) 

P.S. Next week I will send more pictures!! Forgot my cord!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment