Monday, September 29, 2014

Not Giving Up Yet

Well, the time is slipping away from me!!! This week has been a good one!! I absolutely LOVED women's conference. I think everyone enjoyed the talk by Pres. Uchtdorf. It makes me so grateful that we have prophets and apostles in these days. They really receive revelations and know what we need right NOW. I am so excited for conference!! I will probably only be able to go to Sunday morning....but I am excited to hear the Prophet's voice!!! 

This week.....just about all the positive people we were teaching fell through. Gotta love missionary work. Sometimes I look at my area and think 'well, good thing I am sure I have changes and am going home, so that I don't have to worry about the area!!' But then I think 'no!, gotta work my hardest!!' I am not going to give up yet!! But sometimes it is hard. We pray a lot to have the faith to find, the patience and diligence to keep looking. I am confident that it is when we least expect it, that the miracles come. So we will see what miracles the Lord has in stor the for hermanitas de Rosario II in these next 2 weeks!! Our zone leader told us on Friday in Zone Conference that he loves this zone because it is where we learn to develop a good relation with our Heavenly Father. Have a conversion like Enos. It is true. I have felt that I have learned to accept the will of the Lord. To do my best, and accept the outcomes how he designed it. Not to wine or get upset. Just accept it and keep going. What else can I do? And I have felt EVERYTIME that I pray and ask the Lord if I am doing enough, if he accepts the work I do when I feel so down and lonely, I have felt peace and his love. So I know he never forgets us and is always willing to help us feel his love!! 

Nothing too much has happened this week!! I gave my last testimony in Zone Conference (all the missionaries who are going home share their testimony in their last conference) and I have my last interview with president scheduled for Wednesday!! how crazy. It has gone by fast. But I am loving the time with my companion....even if the area is killing me :) 

Thank you for all of your prayers and love!!! 

Love, Hermanita Morey!! 

P.S. Keep Estiven Quintanilla in your prayers!! He got diagnosed with Leukimia this week!! Poor kid!! All he says is that he wants to go to church.....:( But we think everything will be okay!! 

Love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment