Monday, October 6, 2014

Never Look Back

Hello!!! Sorry, the time passed by SO fast. I don't have much time to write the long letter. But I will write a bit. 

This week has been very good!! I went to my last interview which was weird. Not ready to think about life yet!!!! But it was good and I felt like he helped me to know how to make some decisions! And I could feel his love. But still not ready to leave yet :) 

I have two quotes that will be my moto this week: Never Look back, look at what we still have to do!!! (Elder Dube) And A fundeamental Question remains to be answered by each of us: shall I falter or shall I finish? (Pres. Monson). So That is what I will be thinking as my time comes to an end. That I have to take advantage of EVERY minute!! As my companion asked me this week: Why do I still have a week left? To Baptize and retain!!! Woot!! 

But I sure loved the conference!! The talk that really touched me was the talk by Elder Martinez. That answered questions that I had!!!! I sure loved conference and am excited to read them later on!!!! 

Thank you for all your prayers!!! We have been able to find some people who are really progressing well. We think they may close our area. We are a little sad about taht....for the people we are teaching, but the Lord knows best!!!! But I am super happy here. Happy with my companion. Happy with the work!!!! 

I hope you know how much I love this work, how much I love the Lord. I have a greater determination to do what is right!!! I know the Atonement will help me become and do what I was meant to!!!! 

I love you all!!! Until next week!!! 

Love, Your nica Hermanita!! Morey!!!! 

P.S. Sorry for not writing more!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment