Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Lord Knows ALL Things

ENTONCES!!!? Como estan todos esta semana!!? Pues here everything is
going well. Still working hard. We had an interesting week this week.
Let me tell you about it :)
 So Tuesday the zone leaders asked us not to put any appointments.
They then told us that they wanted us to contact 100 people that day,
and maintain the 6 lessons, and put 2 dates, especially with families.
do you know how many people are 100? That is a LOT. sometimes we feel
like it is hard to contact the 20 everyday. But we decided tto have
faith and do it!! It was hard. We had to contact EVERYBODY we saw. And
I mean everybody. And even if we didn't find too many people positive,
I do feel like it helped us to get rid of the fear that even me, with
15 months in the mission, feel sometimes to contact people. It didn't
matter if we didn't want to....we HAD to talk to them. And we felt
afterwards that 20 people everyday was no problem at all :) So it was
successful in that way, even if we spent the rest of the week super
tired.
    Rosario is going the same as usual. Working to have the faith to
find new people. I have noticed, however, that we find people in the
most unlikely places. Maybe someone we contacted before, a house we
always seem to pass by with the feeling to contact but we never do it,
family of members who beforehand weren't positive, etc. The Lord has
people prepared, we just have to be willing to go where he wants us
to!! Even though it is hard for me here, I will keep giving it my all
so that I can say I held nothing back to help people learn of the
gospel here. But even though it is so hard, I still love it here.
Bismar and Kristian didn't come to church again, so we have to see
what impedes them from coming, and what their doubts are (I think they
are nervous about getting married). We pray that a miracle will happen
and that 1 of our 2 families will get baptized this month.
    In Zone meeting this week the ZLs announced that President has
uped the goals of exelence....yikes. So now we have to contact 24
people daily, teach 7 lessons, 4 lessons with less actives or
converts, and 6 people or more in church every week. It is hard, and I
feel so especially here in Rosario. But the funny thing was that the
next day in my studies I read the par where Nephi says 'I will go and
do the things the lord commands. I know that he provides a way he
wants me to obdy' and then the next chapter where he talks about how
the Lord commanded him to make another set of plates and he didn't
understand why, just that it was a commandment, and the Lord knows all
things. I know it it something I can be applying to me and my area
right now!! do what is asked, even when I do not understand all
things.
   I hope that you all know that I know the church is true!!! I love
the Gospel. It is NOT easy. It will never be easy. We choose the
harder route. But we learn from Lehi's dream (one of my favorites)
that at the end we have a wonderful surprise waiting for us, one that
makes it all worth it. We will be so happy that we chose this path and
made the right choises even when it was hard, even when it was not
popular. We all have to remember that sometimes. think of the
eternity, not just the right now. Remember the promises and God has
made us and know that he always follows through. I know he loves us
all!!!

 I love you all!!! I hope you have a great week!!! Tell me what
happens with Clair!! I want to know!!!

con mucho amor,
    hermanita colochita Morey

No comments:

Post a Comment