Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cambios!

Hasta verrrr hasta verrrr, para siempre Dios este con voz. 

So drumroll!!!!! Cambios!!! I had changes!! I am now back in the Zone I started in (Jinotepe) but my area is called Rosario 2. It is extremely different than Jigalpa. And my heart is still in Juigalpa :( But I know I will grow to love my new area and the people here. It is flat, no hills. It is very cool. Here it feels like spring time. I don't sweat very much and don't need a fan. That is so strange for me. The area is very small. We don't have too many investigators, but we are going to change that!! I know there are people that we need to find and help obtain the blessings and joys of the Gospel. It is a ward here (my first one!) and the members are EXTREMELY nice and friendly. All happy to have me here. They all tell me that here is a little piece of heaven for the sisters. And I think that that is true. 

Even though I feel very out of place and homesick for Juigalpa I have been doing my very best to love where I am and be the best where I am. At changes Hna. Russell talked about how we need to take the opportunity of changes to change all of the bad habits, and to be the best missionary we can. So that is what I am trying to do!! I have made a goal to keep a gratitude journal and write down 3 things everyday that I am thankful for (even if it is rice and beans again for lunch :) And I want to be braver and more loving. To not have fear of anything and just give these last months my all. Work harder than I ever have before!! So lets do it!! 

We have one investigator who is just so excited to get baptized. Everytime we teach him a commandment he says that he will complete with it, that he has promised the Lord he will change his life and never look back. It is really cool to see the excitement in him. So we have a baptism prepared for him on the 17th. 

Other than changes, there isn't too much to tell. We have a lot of work to do here and I am not really sure how to do it. I have never been really good at having lots of investigators and families, but I know that is what the Lord wants from us. We are thinking of new ways to invite people and help them feel that our message is true. All we can do is do our best!! Wish us luck!!! 

Keep working hard and doing your best everyday!! I love the scripture in D&C 64:33-34 that talks about how by doing small things everyday that are good, we are building a strong foundation. Even if we can't see it, we are building it. Just keep working away at it!! 

I hope you know how much I love you all!! Thank you for all of your prayers and love!!! 

Love, Your Hermanita Morey 

P.S. I would love to get letters (dearelders if you want) of blessings and miracles that you have seen in your daily lives. Put a joke in there if you want to make me laugh! :) 



New companions!

No comments:

Post a Comment