Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!! O: Feliz navidad!!!!!!!

SO we were able to have a baptism this past weekend!!!! But a lot went wrong up to the member who baptized her said her name wrong....so we may have to do it again!!! Woot!!!! But you know, things you learn and things that happen in the mission :) An experience to remember.

But one good thing did come from the baptism was that an investigator was there. She lives about 8 hours from here and we caught her when she was passing time here in Juigalpa to get some medical treatment. She herself has said she doesn't know why she has spent so much time here (more than usual). At the baptism she told me to tell her that I won't go back to the states until she is baptized :) I told her I won't leave Juigalpa until she is!!!! She is incredible. We will se if we can get permission. Becuase she wants to, but really has no way to go to church!!!

A girl that we have been teaching, she has been really really inteligent and loves the church. This week her mom got upset with her, and we are pretty sure won't give permision for to get baptized. Wants her daughter to be perfect, and it just isn't tht way. So sad to see when people want the church, but can't choose to be baptized!

If you get a call saying that the mission can't find me, don't worry, I have found my soulmate and decided to stay here forever :) Just kidding. Just so you know it is a lot easier to find a boyfriend when you have clear eyes (not the dark eyes that the latinas have) and you are gringa. Lots of moosos here. I will tell you about my fun experience with my convert on wednesday :) 

I hope you all have a GREAT Christmas!!! Just don't forget who we are celebrating! This time is a time of Christ and his mission, and love for us! I know he loves us all so much!!! His whole life and purpose was to teach us the right way and how we can make it back to live with Heavenly Father!!!! 

And just so you know, we will be having lots of fireworks here!! All night!! woot!!!  But really, MEERY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Love you all!!!!! Tons!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment